Visiting Assistant in Research

If you are an international or domestic student who is currently enrolled in a graduate program at another university and who wish to pursue full time dissertation research at Yale may be admitted to the Division of Special Registration (DSR) as a Visiting Assistant in Research (VAR). VARs may not enroll in classes at Yale and are limited to a maximum of two years of study.  If you are interested you must have permission of the program and permission from your proposed Yale advisor, all documents must be in English, VARs are not eligible for financial aid from the Yale Graduate School and must demonstrate sufficient financial support at the time of application and you may apply to enroll for up to one year. 

Additional information and how to apply can be found here -